Business / Commercial Insurance

Business Insurance

The business insurance is divided into several policies:

  • General Liability: This policy can provide financial protection in case someone other than an employee gets hurt. The policy also helps pay for repairs or replacement costs if you accidentally damage another perso's property. If you are accused of reputational harm (libel or slander), false advertising (advertising injury) or copyright infringement, this policy can help you with that as well.
  • Workers' Compensation: Workers' compensation can help cover expenses for medical care, lost wages, and other costs after a workplace injury. This policy can also help injured workers if they are hurt on the job. In addition, workers' compensation can protect business owners from significant financial losses after an accident.
  • Professional Liability: An errors and omissions insurance policy, also known as professional liability insurance, provides financial protection for you and your business if you are accused of making a mistake, professional negligence, or not delivering on business agreements. Regardless of whether an accusation is warranted or not, it will take time and financial resources for you to respond. Small business errors and omissions (E&O) insurance can provide coverage for associated costs, up to your policy limit, helping you to avoid disruptions to your business and out-of-pocket expenses.
  • Commercial Auto: Commercial auto insurance is essential to protect your business from unexpected expenses, if you or your employees are involved in an accident. Whether you have a single work truck, or a small fleet of delivery vehicles, your commercial car insurance policy can provide coverage, up to your policy limit, for expenses towards claims related to emergency care, medical bills, property damage, damage to your vehicle, legal fees, GAP coverage on financed and leased vehicle.
  • Tools and Equipment: If your tools and equipment are stolen, lost or damaged, this coverage can help pay for replacement and repairs. This insurance is available as an add-on to the general liability for contractors and cleaning business.
  • Commercial Property: This insurance can help protect the physical assets (inventory, business equipment, furniture, fixtures, floors, business income and structures) you need to operate your business. Commercial property insurance also provides financial help if your property is damaged by water, fire, wind, and vandalism. If you rent a space and don't own the building where you work at, this insurance will protect the contents inside the rented space and avoid financial loss.
  • Business Owner's Policy (BOP): A business owner's policy (BOP) helps to protect your business from unexpected expenses related to property damage, medical payments, and lawsuits. Since BOP is a combination of General Liability and Commercial Property insurance, it includes all the coverages available in these two insurances.
  • Business Income Insurance: In case your covered property is damaged, and you cannot operate, this insurance helps replace your lost income so that you can pay for rent, utility bills or payroll.
  • Data Breach Insurance/ Cyber Insurance: This insurance helps your business respond to a data breach if personally identifiable information or confidential data gets lost or stolen.
  • Commercial Umbrella Insurance: This insurance extends the coverage limits for some of your liability policies. When a claim exceeds the limits on your policy, your umbrella insurance can help cover the difference.
  • Inland Marine Insurance: Property in transit insurance is also known as inland marine insurance, which gets its name from insuring the transportation of goods over water. Over the years, inland marine coverage has expanded to also cover goods in transit on land. If you regularly transport property or store it away from your business location, inland marine coverage probably should be part of your business insurance package. This coverage is often important for construction businesses, food truck vendors and caterers, business owners who attend trade shows, exhibitions, and conventions and businesses that ship raw materials or finished goods over land.

Please setup an appointment or call us at 209-400-9785 to review your policy or insurance need with us.

Card image cap
Commercial Auto Insurance

While you run your business from automobile, we ensure you are covered.

About Auto Get Quote
Card image cap
Commercial Liability Insurance

We ensure your libility risks are fully covered.

About Liability Get Quote
Card image cap
Commercial Property Insurance

This is where your run your business and we ensure it is covered.

About Property Get Quote
Card image cap
Commercial Umbrella Insurance

Umbrella insurance provides additional protection.

About Umbrella Get Quote
Card image cap

You need bonds for your business and we provide them.

About Bond Get Quote
Card image cap

Protecting your confidential information from hackers is our priority.

About Cyber Get Quote
Card image cap

You protect our lawns and we protect your business.

Landscapers Get Quote
Card image cap

Let us take care of your risks while you take of our kids.

About Daycare Get Quote
Card image cap
Amateur League

You provide great opportunity for the kids. We cover your risks.

About League Get Quote

Get Your Free Quote Today

Your message has been sent. Thank you!