Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance provides the following coverages:
- Liability Coverage: If you hit a fence, fallen tree, or another off-road vehicle, collision coverage may help cover the cost of repairs to your vehicle.
- Medical Payment coverage: This policy covers the cost of necessary medical treatment if your driver or any authorized passengers suffer injuries in a vehicular collision while in your company-owned car, regardless of fault.
- Collision coverage: This policy compensates you for the costs associated with the repair or replacement of your company vehicle if it sustains collision-related damage, regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive coverage: This policy compensates you for the costs associated with the repair or replacement of your company vehicle if it sustains damage in a non-collision-related event, such as vandalism, theft, falling objects, flood, or fire.
- For-hired (or non-owned vehicle) coverage: This policy provides extra liability coverage for your employees' personal vehicles when they use the vehicles for company-related business.
- Bobtail coverage: This policy covers tractors when you operate them without a trailer in tow. This coverage is typically valid any time that the vehicle is in use, even for non-work-related purposes.
- Loading and unloading coverage: This policy provides coverage for products, merchandise, equipment, or materials, if they are being loaded or unloaded, for purposes of transport, resulting in their damage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist insurance: This covers the costs associated with personal injuries and property damage to your company vehicle if the responsible party lacks the necessary insurance to cover the damage adequately.
- Towing and labor coverage: This covers the specialized roadside assistance that may be necessary if your company-owned vehicle becomes inoperable while on the road.